Imprint/Legal notice and notice regarding the regulation on information requirements for service providers ("DL-InfoV")
Service provider within the meaning of Section 5 German Telemedia Act is:
Attorney-at-law Patric Urbaneck
Kaiserswerther Straße 135
Phone: +49 (0) 211 / 417477-10
Fax: +49 (0) 211 / 417477-19
Tax identifier: 103/5234/2396 (FA Düsseldorf-Altstadt)
VAT identifier: n/a (TBA)
D-U-N-S® number: 343147818
The fulfillment of legal services (Rechtsdienstleistungen) is subject to a bar admission. Competent supervisory authority is the Düsseldorf Bar Association (Rechtsanwaltskammer Düsseldorf), Freiligrathstraße 25, 40479 Düsseldorf, Telefon: +49 (0) 211 / 49 50 2-0, E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
My professional title by law is: Rechtsanwalt (Attorney-at-law). This professional title was awarded to me in the Federal Republic of Germany.
The following rules and codes of conducts apply to my work as an attorney-at-law:
- Bundesrechtsanwaltsordnung (BRAO), available here (English translation – the German version prevails)
- Berufsordnung für Rechtsanwälte (BORA), available here (English translation – the German version prevails)
- Fachanwaltsordnung (FAO), available here (only German version available)
- Rechtsanwaltsvergütungsgesetz (RVG), available here (only German version available)
- Berufsregeln der Rechtsanwälte der Europäischen Gemeinschaft (CCBE), available here (English translation – the German version prevails)
- Gesetz über die Tätigkeit europäischer Rechtsanwälte in Deutschland (EuRAG), available here (English translation – the German version prevails)
I hold a professional liability insurance for lawyers with Markel Insurance SE (Sophienstraße 26, 80333 Munich, Germany, Tel: +49 (0) 89 / 89 08 31 6-50, E-Mail: email@example.com, Website: www.markel.de). The geographical scope of the insurance covers legal advice in the member states of the European Union and meets at least the legal requirements according to Section 51 BRAO.
Notice regarding the ODR regulation:
A link to the EU platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution can be found here.
- Piggy bank with mask and virus: Marta Ortiz
- Business man and woman shaking hands and contract is laying on a table: courtneyk
- Lock with symbols over opened hand with business man in the background: ipopba
- Child with newspaper „FAKE NEWS“: RichVintage
- Desk with hands and smartphones: DisobeyArt
- Child with dark aviator glasses and aluminium device on its head: RichVintage
- Turtle with rocket overtakes running rabbit: MediaProduction
- Hacker with hoodie in front of screens: gorodenkoff,
- Man with suit smashes piggy bank with hammer: twinsterphoto
- Red quill pen with inkpot and old books on wooden table: BrAt_PiKaChU
Further notice regarding the regulation on information requirements for service providers (DLInfo-V)
I do not use general terms and conditions.
For an initial advice (Erstberatung) towards a consumer I invoice a flat-fee of EUR 190,- plus VAT (19%), thus EUR 226.10.
I regularly use contract clauses stipulation the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany as applicable law. Towards non-consumers I also use choice of court clauses, according to which the exclusive place of jurisdiction for disputes arising from the client relationship is Düsseldorf.